EDITION: Edgecombe County
Registered Users, Log In Here
read any good books lately?

Posted 6:13 pm, 09/18/2015

Certain things, they should stay the way they are. You ought to be able to stick them in one of those big glass cases and just leave them alone.

Posted 6:04 pm, 09/18/2015

OMG OMG They start filming infinity next February. Been looking forward to this for ages.

Posted 8:24 am, 09/18/2015

it was supposed to be a secret....Zombie

Posted 12:00 am, 09/18/2015

I am telepathically connected with Stephen King

Posted 11:44 pm, 09/17/2015

If you like apocolytic story lines, then check out the Wool series. And the author is pretty easy to contact and befriend.

Posted 11:35 pm, 09/17/2015

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.

Posted 11:34 pm, 09/17/2015

Don't be fooled, goddess is into Zombies.

Posted 11:15 pm, 09/17/2015

Another good book

Dragonbane - Sherrilyn Kenyon (book trailer)

The most incendiary volume in the #1 bestselling Dark-Hunter® series from Sherrilyn Kenyon, Drag...

Length: 0:38

Posted 11:05 pm, 09/17/2015

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the new Lynsay Sands book. It comes out Tuesday. If you like zombies, try the CON series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Infinity is the first book in the series. The main character nick faces all kinds of trouble when classmate, mad dog, creates a video game that turns the football team in to zombies. Lots of action.

INFINITY (Part 1, The Trailer) - The Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon

song: http://www.officialsanctuary.com/infinity-video-and-song/?utm_source=pointroll&utm_medium=...

Length: 0:31

Posted 8:04 pm, 09/17/2015

Just finished Philippa Gregory's 6 book series on The Cousins War (now called War of the Roses). Each book a different character of the time, but all intertwined.

Goddess, you would like The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman....Nazi occupation of Poland, I highly recommend it.

Top Soil

Posted 7:44 pm, 09/17/2015

dark matter, dark energy, and nothing(which is still something).

Posted 7:06 pm, 09/17/2015

4% universe sounds ok, but can it hold my interest the the way a zombie can?
Seriously I googled that book and it looks so intriguing! What is the other 96%?

Posted 7:01 pm, 09/17/2015

Thanks, I may check that out. Ever since 7th grade when I read Corrie Ten Boom's the hiding place I've been fascinated by WW2 stories pertaining to the treatment of Jews. Amazed at the cruelty of some, resilience of others, and small acts of kindness that made all the difference.

Top Soil

Posted 6:57 pm, 09/17/2015

The 4% Universe by Richard Panek

Posted 6:54 pm, 09/17/2015

Not into Zombies right now...but I'm reading a WW2 true story...A Train in Winter. It's about how 230 women in France, ranging in age from 15-60, who lived with German occupation and the horror's of Auschwitz...only 49 returned to France

Posted 6:42 pm, 09/17/2015

I have: The Infected: Jim's First Day By Joseph "Zombie" Zuko
& the follow up, Karen's First Day.

A great zombie series.